8-Day Yoga & Food Tour Barcelona
October 4-11, 2020
Travel is an experience of the senses – we disconnect from our own chaos to open to new adventures and learn more about ourselves in the process. The sights, smells, tastes and sounds of another culture can only be understood in being exposed to it’s beauty. One of the best ways to experience this is through food. We will tour food and drink – touch, taste, prepare and learn about the food of Barcelona & Catalonia. We will practice yoga in the open air with the sounds and smells of Barcelona around us. And in process we will find deeper understanding of ourselves and the world around us – tools we can take back into our daily lives back home.
- 7 nights stay in single or double occupancy room with private bath
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Daily 60 minute yoga class
- Activities include guided tapas tour (dinner), winery tour & tasting (lunch), guided market tour with cooking class (dinner), sailboat tour of Barcelona (lunch) – other activities and more details upon inquiry
*Optional activities for additional costs not included (cheese & wine tasting, ham tasting, Sitges visit, Montserrat visit)
- Meals other than those indicated
- Travel to & from activities
I am SO excited for this adventure. There are scheduled days but also free time to explore this amazing city.
Double occupancy: $1850 + taxes
Single occupancy: $2250 + taxes
$500 non-refundable deposit required at the time of reservation. Please note that the reservation is per person, and not per room. Deposits can be made via etransfer or PayPal (please note that a charge of 3.5% will be added for PayPal transactions)
Contact me for details and I would be happy to provide more information. Please note that if you have dietary concerns, most of these can be accomodated with advance notice. Please don’t hesitate to discuss these.